- Decorations: Sculptures
Fully operational milking machine.
1. Milking eligible sims. Sims need to have the milking skill from this machine. Also be female.
2. Providing sims with the necessary training to use the machine, done through adventure card events.
3. Dispensing stored milk. Every full glass can be taken out of the machine as a regular drink and either consumed, or sold for a flat price of 100 sim bucks per serving.
4. Providing 3 advanced drinks with bonus effects but costing more stored milk to take out.
5. Selling milk from inside the machine at bulk.
Milking uses nightwear outfit.
The new milking skill has 10 levels and directly influences the amount of milk per cycle. It also adds new conversation topics for the sims with the skill.
The machine itself can hold 50 glasses of milk. You can take them out either by one, by five or by ten.
So the yield varies depending on the assets on any given sim. The issue is that I have no convenient way to detect how big those actually are. Its therefore up to you to judge in what category the sim to be milked fits- either small breasts, regular or large and select the appropriate interaction. The animation will also adjust accordingly.
For various reasons works only on household sims.
The breast fit and position related to the machine might not be perfect. I just have no way of knowing where the breasts are on your exact morph of a sim and no control over scaling them while animating.
Accesing milking course - purchase the option from the machine. This propagates the course interaction directly onto the sim that purchased it. Use it from there.